Leadership Coaching Services
Leadership Coaching Services
In a recent “Minute with Maxwell” message, John defined a coach as “…someone who can come alongside of you and can correct you without criticizing you in a way that is negative in your life.
A leadership coach is a word that means ‘come alongside’. Come alongside and share together, teach, listen and lead.”
My leadership coaching Services involves:
- the ability to understand you:
- to live where you live,
- think how you think, and
- understand your perspective.
From this benchmark, I will place another perspective on top of yours stretching and growing you to gently see a different way.
As a certified John Maxwell coach, I can see what you are going through and things you are going to go through. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside and adding value to you.
Categories of Leadership Coaching Services
Individual Leadership Coaching Services
– one on one private and confidential coaching
When I am working one on one with you, it is my number one objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell’s programs specific to your needs.
Together, we will create a strategic plan that is a powerful way for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including interaction and accountability.
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
Request your FREE 30 Minute Coaching Strategy Session
Group Leadership Coaching Services
– small setting onsite or via webinar and video technology
When I am working in a group setting, although it’s not singular in nature, having the entire group’s input in thinking magnifies the richness of the discussions and results in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create. The cohesive bond that is formed empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the group as a whole. It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as an academic think tank.
“The goal of coaching is the goal of good management – to make the most of an organization’s valuable resources.”
Harvard Business Review
“Between 25% to 40% of Fortune 500 companies use executive coaches.”
The HayGroup (USA) 1999
“Leaders are more powerful role models when they learn than when they teach.”
Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Harvard Business School
“Committing a great truth to memory is admirable; committing it to life is wisdom.” William A. Ward
As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
- 10 minute briefing
- “Lunch and Learn”
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
- Executive and personal retreat
- Partnership Summit
I will provide effective team communication and structure that is important for forging relationships equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. We will work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, I will at your request incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission/vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group. Please contact me.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your business and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you.” Henry Ward Beecher